- Seeking part-time, full-time or seasonal employment?
- Need assistance preparing a cover letter or resume?
- Seeking to strengthen your interviewing skills?
- Are you maximizing your networking skills for employment?
Contact us today by visiting our offices, email, or calling.
- Jane Carpenter, Career Services Coordinator (all campuses) – 518-891-2915 ext. 1268
- Bruce Kelly, Coordinator of Campus and Student Life/Malone – 518-891-2915 ext. 3226
- Kim Irland, Dean of Student Life (all campuses) – 518-891-2915 ext. 1205
Utilize the array of information provided on your campus to assess your personal interest, skills and values; research information about careers; and prepare to enter the world of work. Individual career counseling and access to variety of resources including an electronic library will enable you to realize the variety of professions available in your major and assist you in your decision making process. Interest inventories and other career exploration resources are also available upon request.